EMAR Satış Sonrası Müşteri Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
EMAR Satış Sonrası Müşteri Hizmetleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. is an organization affiliated with the ELGİNKAN COMMUNITY, which has been serving the Turkish industry for 50 years, regards the 'quality' concept as the initial principles for all its activities, and has been and is breaking the grounds in many business segments.
ELGİNKAN COMMUNITY, with its 50 years of rooted tradition, 20 companies, 16 factories, almost 3000 employees, 800 dealers and 250 authorized services, is in the service of the Turkish Nation in building, heating, cooling, industrial raw material, production, sales-marketing and service sectors with the philosophy 'Together with Years' and the principle 'Quality Forever'.
All assets of Ekrem Elginkan, the founder of our Community, were transferred to the Elginkan Foundation, which was founded in 1985, in order to eternalize the industrial organizations founded by the Elginkan family and contribute to development of Turkey upon his legacy following his death in 1999.
Founded in 1974 in order to perform sales and marketing of durable consumer goods, EMAR concentrated its activities on after-sale customer services starting from 1986. EMAR carries out its activities with its central organization in İstanbul, 4 Regional Directorates in İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir and Antalya, 250 authorized services and its staff composed of 800 persons affiliated with them; provides services such as assembly, troubleshooting, maintenance etc. for products, which are manufactured and/or imported and sold domestically/abroad by ECA, Matel A.Ş. Manisa Serel Branch, Elba A.Ş. Odöksan Osmaneli Branch, Elba Basınçlı Döküm A.Ş. and Emas A.Ş, and mechanical system maintenance and troubleshooting service for Buildings, Braches and Stores of extra community institutions and organizations such as İşbankası A.Ş., Garanti Bankası A.Ş., Akbank A.Ş., İngbank A.Ş., Finansbank A.Ş., Türk Ekonomi Bankası, Ziraat Bankası A.Ş., Şekerbank T.A.Ş., Burgan Bank, Politek, Bantaş A.Ş. ve Carrefour Mağazaları, Migros, Orduevleri (İzmir, Konak, Kordon), Konut Siteleri (İzmir Soyak Mavi Şehir), mechanical/electrical commitment, partial restorations, natural gas transformation commitment and procurement of required products.
Along with services provided for products, training organized by ELMAR area also another important area of activity. Within this scope, it organizes trainings and seminars for authorized service personnel, its own personnel, sales company personnel and dealer salespersons and assemblers. Moreover, it organizes consumer seminars with social responsibility together with the Elginkan Foundation and community companies, planned natural gas and installation courses in coordination with the Ministry of National Education, and Society Awareness Raising seminars in coordination with the Ministry of Industry and Trade in order to raise awareness of our nation within the scope of the Consumer Law numbered 4077.
Competitive environment in which EMAR operates, requires the existence of effective processes, which are adapted to company targets and provide customer satisfaction steadily foreseen and successful performance results. These processes provide the basis for our data based management. Total quality works were initiated in 1994 for creation of a systematic approach and a vision that would support the application in order to be successful at world quality and standards, and ISO 9002 Quality Management System was established and certified in 1995. Steady, systematic and successful approaches were applied by taking EFQM Excellence Model, which incorporates total quality approaches such as customer orientation, constant improvement, management with data etc., as example, and National Quality Grand Award given in Turkish Quality Association (Kal-Der) was received in 2001 and Quality Award of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) was received in 2004. Thanks to its customer oriented approaches and successful works, EMAR has broken the grounds and been deemed worthy of awards.
Primes in Emar's sector with its Consumer Friendly Identity
- Started after-sale service on armature in 1992.
- Started 24 hours continuous service in heating products (central heating boiler, room heater, central boiler and burner) in 1993.
- Started weekend and feast days authorized service on duty implementation in 1994.
- Ensured in 1994 that TSE Service Certificate was received for its Authorized Services for the first time.
- Started application of Total Quality Management on its activities in 1994. After that it received TSI-ISO 9002 Quality Assurance System Certificate in 1995.
- Established Free Consumer Consulting Line and Voice Reply System in 1994.
- Started application of computer service system in 1997. Received incentive from Tubitak TTGV with its service program design (SEREMAR).
- Received in 2000 and 2001 the award 'Company Adopting Customer Satisfaction as Principle' given by the Ministry of Industry.
- Received Kalder 'National Quality Grand Award' in 2001.
- Received in 2002 the award 'Company Adopting Customer Satisfaction as Principle' given by the Ministry of Industry.
- Became 'EFQM European Quality Award Finalist within the scope of Business Excellence' in 2002.
- Quality Assurance System Certificate was renewed in 2003 according to TS- ISO 9001:2000 version.
- Emar received the highest grade and was selected as role model by EFQM in 2002 in 'Customer Satisfaction' and 'Management of Employees' categories.
- Received in 2003 'Successful Company Award' given by the Ministry of Industry.
- Our management system with Processes was selected as role model by Kalder in 2003.
- TS-ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certificate was received in 2004.
- Its authorized service program SEREMAR was integrated in 2004 with accounting and logistics software, which can be used over Internet and are easily accessible. Received incentive from TÜBİTAK TİDEB with this R&D project.
- It received in 2004 'Corporation Applying Quality System Successfully' award given by TSE.
- Received 'EFQM European Success within the scope of Business Excellence' award in 2004.
- Started maintenance and troubleshooting service for mechanical systems in Bank branches apart from community institutions and organizations, mechanical/electrical commitments, partial restorations, natural gas transformation commitments and procurement of required products. within the scope of branches and buildings.
- Web Based SEREMAR Authorized Service software, transportation of new processes on the system, Training, Dealer Assembly Point, Mobile System (tablet pc, printer and barcode reader) and on-line service in customer's house project were commissioned in 2001 and project support was received from TÜBİTAK TEYDEP.
- Communication possibilities of all our customers were increased with 7/24 live professional Call Centre in 2013.
- EVD (Energy Efficiency Consultancy) 'Authorization Certificate' was received from the General Directorate of Renewable Energy in 2013.
- TS-ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Certificate was received in 2013.