Founded at the end of 1967, Elginkan Holding A.Ş. operates in areas such as establishing joint stock or limited liability companies for all kinds of commercial, industrial, agricultural and financial purposes, buying equities and shares of companies established in such way, financing them and participating in their capital increase.
Along with these principal functions, there are also duties within the scope of the Community general management of the Holding as follows:
- Development, application, coordination and control of domestic and foreign partnership policies and taking of decisions for new investments,
- Determination of the Community management procedures and principles, development of them in accordance with changing conditions and purposes of the Community.
- Development of financing policies, and planning and coordination of large volume credits,
- Planning of manpower and its guidance in training,
- Selection of macro targets, strategy detection and making of long term plans.